The objectives are to provide participants with principles of Crude Oil and Natural Gas treatments techniques and to practice them for the application of these techniques
This course is devoted for Petroleum Engineers and Geologists.
Dehydration of Crude Oil .
- Forms of Water associated with Produced Oil.
- Water-oil emulsions.
- Treatment of “Wet” Crude Oil.
Dehydration of Natural Gas.
- Water content of Natural Gas.
- Hydrate control in Gas Production.
- Dehydration systems.
- Glycol Dehydrator Design.
Desalting of Crude Oil.
- Amount of salt and quantity of water found with Crude Oil.
- The Desalting process.
- Process Design Considerations.